Open International de France 2015
Bringing together the best players, the Open de France is the international sporting event that runs at the Paris Club from 21 to 28, September, 2015. This competition is one of the stages of the Grand Slam, together with the American, English and Australian Opens.
Very similar to tennis, which it is in fact at the origin of this game, the Jeu de Paume is a French sport par excellence, that has spread across the Renaissance Europe and continued to attract Real Tennis enthusiasts as an international tournament is held each year in September, the "Open France International Jeu de Paume".
This year, the Sister Hotels proudly announce their partnership with the Open de France International. Guests staying at Etoile Park Hotel will be within a five minute walk from the Paris Club, located at the very heart of the 16th arrondissement, 74, Lauriston Street 75016. If you missed the first day’s results, here’s our recap
A look at the agenda of the remaining days may help:
• Tuesday, September, 22: 1/8 finals Open de France
• Wednesday, September, 23: Quarterfinals
• Thursday, September, 24: Quarterfinals Double Open de France
• Friday, September, 25: Semi Finals Open de France
• Saturday, September, 26: Semi Finals Double Open de France
• Sunday, September, 27: Final Men Open de France
• Monday, September, 28: Double Final Open de France
Mark your calendars, the event has just started and promises a lot of surprises and competition, see you there!